Saturday, July 7, 2012

Everyone loves SOCK MONKEYS!!!

PATTERN RELEASE!!!
I'm really excited about this latest crochet pattern of mine. It took me a bit longer than I hoped to finish it but I wanted to do a good job. This is so far my most original pattern design. So here it is:
Sock Monkey Baby Bottle Covers
This pattern is for sale in my ravelry shop and in my etsy shop.

(I hope to come up with a sock monkey design for a cover that will fit wide bottles such as Avent brand sometime this summer. I have a baby due in less than 6 weeks so there's no telling when I will get around to designing the next pattern.)

Sock monkeys have become so popular that I was inspired to design a sock monkey pattern for baby bottle covers. I love giving bottles with my own handmade bottle covers as baby shower gifts. It’s something you will not find in any store. While this is not a difficult pattern I would say it is not exactly a beginner level. Intermediate and up.
This pattern includes instructions for making a bottle cover for both 4 oz size and 8 oz size. It will fit standard size baby bottles (not wide bottles). I have them pictured on evenflo classic glass bottles. They will also fit the plastic bottles even if the shape is a little different, as long as they are the same size bottle.
Materials:
D hook (3.25 MM)
#7 hook (1.5 MM)
Size 10 crochet thread
I am in no way associated with any manufacturer or distributor of any brand of baby bottles.

I also have a few new additions to my etsy shop that are ready to ship:

Bear hat with clutch blankie for newborn

Homespun newborn cocoon and hat

The Very Hungry Caterpillar hat (can be made in any size)
COMING SOON:


Purple and pink chunky brimmed hat (newborn)

Pink and purple chunky brimmed hat (newborn)

No comments:

Post a Comment