Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday through Cyber Monday Deals

Several sales going on here at Longhorn Prairie. 
Longhorn Prairie Fiber Arts
Black Friday sale 3013





You may not know that Longhorn Prairie operates under 2 different etsy shops.  Sales are happening in both. Details below.


 
40% off patterns on Ravelry

 


20% off storewide on etsy (longhornprairie) This is my main shop and most of the items in listed are either my own crochet patterns or items made from my patterns.




10% off cross stitch & embroidery kits on etsy (longhornprairie2) Sale does NOT apply to crocheted items in this shop.
This is my other etsy shop where I sell craft kits as well as finished crocheted items made using patterns from other designers.




















No comments:

Post a Comment